Output from SPV array can be improved to the optimum level by taking care of the following:-
The solar panels don't have any mechanical parts involved in it so there are no mechanical trouble shooting involved in it.
Also most of the time the solar photovoltaic panels mounting structure is fixed type and no tracking system is involved in it hence troubleshooting for the solar structure is not there.
1) Solar panels not giving the desired power even on bright sunny days.
1) Dusty panels
2) Loose connection at panel terminals
3) Loose connection at the controller terminals
4) Loose connection at the battery terminal
5) Batteries are fully charged or sulphated.
6) Cut in solar cables
1) Clean the panels at least once in three days.
2) Tight all the loose connections found at solar solar panels
3) Tight all the loose connections found at solar charge controller.
4) Tight all the loose connections found at battery terminals
5) Let the battery discharge or consult the battery manual from the battery manufacturer.