Remote Monitoring Systems (GPRS / Internet Based)
Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant & Battery Monitoring System
By logging into the website with his own password, the user can see:
- Solar power generation at any instant.
- Solar power generation for past one hour, one day, one week, one month or one year.
- Diesel Generator Power output at that instant (if generator is running at that time).
- Number of hours of D.G. Operation & power generation data upto last one year or more.
- Charging or Discharging Current & Voltage of battery at any instant.
- Charging or Discharging Current & Voltage of battery upto one year or more.
- State of charge of battery (instantaneous & historic)
- State of health of battery or individual (12V/6V/2V) units.
- Cumulative number of cycles of charge & discharge undergone by battery.
- Battery – Percentage of life used up & life left.
- Power received/supplied by the power plant in one day, one week or one year or more.
- Any one or two emergency condition signal (as stated by user) can be sent to user in form of email or sms.